Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cold and frosty!

Baxters Dad

Baxters Dad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

We're on the CMC site at Minehead this week. It was a tad frosty last night but we popped the roof down while we slept and were cosy!

Brunch is cooking in the remoska, sausage bacon black pudding beans! Lush!

Love this cold dry still weather, what Jan should be like.

Just arrived home from five nights at CMC Minehead. Can't praise the site enough! Cracking wardens keeping the facilities immaculate. Bus stops nearby. We didn't move the van all week, but had a great time walking and bussing!

One place I do have to mention is Pebbles Tavern at Watchet. If you like traditional pubs and real cider then you must visit. The internals are absolutely astonishing. Took me back to my youth 50 years ago!

Just arrived home from five nights at CMC Minehead. Can't praise the site enough! Cracking wardens keeping the facilities immaculate. Bus stops nearby. We didn't move the van all week, but had a great time walking and bussing!

One place I do have to mention is Pebbles Tavern at Watchet. If you like traditional pubs and real cider then you must visit. The internals are absolutely astonishing. Took me back to my youth 50 years ago!
Hi Baxter’s Dad. Is Baxter a dog? If so, did he go to Minehead with you? If so, were the buses and places you visited dog friendly?
From, Barney’s “mum”.

Hi Baxter’s Dad. Is Baxter a dog? If so, did he go to Minehead with you? If so, were the buses and places you visited dog friendly?
From, Barney’s “mum”.
Yes Baxter is the mini schnauzer in my avi, and he goes everywhere with us. West Somerset is very dog friendly, no problems in that respect. Buses pubs some cafés, beaches (at the moment).

From, Barney’s “mum”.
And our previous dog was a black mini schnauzer called Barney!

And our previous dog was a black mini schnauzer called Barney!
Our Barney’s a Dorgi, cross corgi/dacshund (apparently one of Princess Margaret’s dachshunds got one of the Queen’s corgis up the duff and she liked the result so much she made it into an official breed). He’s nearly 12 now, but still spritely and young looking.

166F1681-D745-477B-B4F8-E7539A89226C.jpeg

Our Barney’s a Dorgi, cross corgi/dacshund (apparently one of Princess Margaret’s dachshunds got one of the Queen’s corgis up the duff and she liked the result so much she made it into an official breed). He’s nearly 12 now, but still spritely and young looking.

View attachment 54638
Barney looks to have the best seat in the house and clearly knows who is top dog.

Back