Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Colour reference pictures please

rod_vw

rod_vw

Gone bigger.
VIP Member
Vehicle
Motorhome
Anyone with a GC680 with the colour scheme Candy White upper/Deep Ocean Blue lower (9583)?

Please could you post some pictures.

Thank you both that's just what I wanted. I can't get my head around the GC600 at Listers Droitwich with an asking price of £100,000 and I think that's the price on their website! What's so special about it?

Anyone else with different colour schemes please post.

Thank you both that's just what I wanted. I can't get my head around the GC600 at Listers Droitwich with an asking price of £100,000 and I think that's the price on their website! What's so special about it?

I think that's just a price they have put up as its not in stock.

HAPPY DAYS !!!

I haven’t seen it advertised, but are you sure it’s not a dodgy vat mistake as dealers always do that. Can’t see GC600 costing 100k around £83ish sounds about right

It w
I haven’t seen it advertised, but are you sure it’s not a dodgy vat mistake as dealers always do that. Can’t see GC600 costing 100k around £83ish sounds about right
I have seen it on their forecourt and seen the ad but I can't find the ad now. Who knows what or where it is now!

Member since 2008 with almost 3,000 live adverts... but not a single feedback rating :confused: Do I read this right?

Member since 2008 with almost 3,000 live adverts... but not a single feedback rating :confused: Do I read this right?

This is normal for dealerships, they never sell anything through ebay, just advertise.

I have just seen that ad and nearly sprayed a mouthfull of coffee over Mrs B.
£100,000.00 and it's not even the long wheel base version!!! Am I out of touch or are they?
Ridiculous price.

Birmingham have just taken delivery of 3 600's and a 680, all available for immediate delivery apparently.

No actual photos yet but the 680 is (put your coffee down @Borris) £96991k.
The 680 is a Candy white/Mojhave beige @rod_vw (best colour combo!)
They also have a red n white 600 if you were wanting to see colours in the flesh and are local to Birmingham.

Back