Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfort Insurance code

C

cali2014

VIP Member
Hi,
I have been a member of the club for 5 years and have just found out that Comfort Insurance haven't add the discount code to my insurance. It is now time to re insure for another 12 months. Could anyone please let me know the code so that I can pass it on to the Insurers.

Regards
Alan
(Cali2014)

Hi we are looking at moving from LV to Comfort however on the phone they quote two different policy options 1) Campervan and 2)Motorhome ( which they say also includes VW Cali Oceans) confusing ... which one do you have .. they said (2) includes protected no claims policy cover ... but why call it Motorhome !

Hi we are looking at moving from LV to Comfort however on the phone they quote two different policy options 1) Campervan and 2)Motorhome ( which they say also includes VW Cali Oceans) confusing ... which one do you have .. they said (2) includes protected no claims policy cover ... but why call it Motorhome !
Many " Campervans " are conversions 2nd Registration Vehicles and what you may value it at may differ to the Underwriters valuation. Not so 'Motorhomes" . Also, I believe the amount of cover for the camping side of things vary between the two.