Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfort Mattress sliding off

I

Ian Mc

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, just wondering what the general view is on how to keep the comfort mattress on the MFB. We have a 3 seater bench Beach, and keep the mattress in the van. At the moment it slides straight off when braking. Obv option would be to strap it down. Anyone opted for any other solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got some non-slip mats, from ikea, intended for lining kitchen drawers. Does the job!

Hi all, just wondering what the general view is on how to keep the comfort mattress on the MFB. We have a 3 seater bench Beach, and keep the mattress in the van. At the moment it slides straight off when braking. Obv option would be to strap it down. Anyone opted for any other solution?

:Iamsorry I don’t understand. I presume the mattress is on the Parcel shelf/Multiflex board. So where does it slide to? I presume you do not have the Bench seat up against the Board?
If that is the case, anti-slip mats might help or Double sided Velcro?

:Iamsorry I don’t understand. I presume the mattress is on the Parcel shelf/Multiflex board. So where does it slide to? I presume you do not have the Bench seat up against the Board?
If that is the case, anti-slip mats might help or Double sided Velcro?

We’ve got the bench seat forward as we carry kids around, so it slides off the shelf onto the floor. Think I’ll give the non slip matting a go. Thanks!

We’ve got the bench seat forward as we carry kids around, so it slides off the shelf onto the floor. Think I’ll give the non slip matting a go. Thanks!

An elasticated luggage bungee would do.:thumb

When I saw the title of your thread, I was anticipating a different scenario, more concerned with the night time use ;)

When I saw the title of your thread, I was anticipating a different scenario, more concerned with the night time use ;)

Me too as we've had this happen when parked on a slope! It's ok when there's just me as I don't notice unless I'm awake but when we both go away I've found I can't push it back where it belongs with the sleeping husband on it!