Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfort NCB certificate

S

Silverfox

VIP Member
Not sure if this should be a new topic, just reading April issue of MMM and Comfort have issued a statement on page 19(letters) confirming that they will now issue a confirmation of your NCB, you will have to send them proof of your NCs for them to confirm on your renewals.
Apparently some insurers are refusing to accept a letter from Comfort.

If in doubt, stay away.

No claims bonus is extremely valuable and not worth taking any chances with. Especially if you have a taste for group 20 cars on the side :oops:

I don't know any large drug dealers. But as a betting man, they are probably more honest than most insurance companies. You should see how many legal precedents have been established by insurance companies trying to avoid paying out. Personally, I would imprison insurance officers that wrongly deny a claim :censor Or flog them Singaporean style :bananadance

We just received a letter from Comfort insurance to confirm a 5 years no claims.

I was not expecting to get this so was a pleasant surprise.

Anyone left "Comfort" in recent year or so, and are they now issuing proof of NCD and have you had any issue with new insurance provider accepting it as proof.

Anyone left "Comfort" in recent year or so, and are they now issuing proof of NCD and have you had any issue with new insurance provider accepting it as proof.
I have changed insurers a few times lately and they didn't ask for any proof of no claims, presumably they now talk to each other directly.

I left Comfort September 2018 but needed insurance for a Cali Beach which I am collecting tomorrow. Comfort would not quote as I want to tow a caravan occasionally with the Cali. I did get a deal with the Caravan & Motorhome Club but they wanted to see my no claims entitlement. They will not accept a car no claims entitlement so I had to get back to Comfort. They were helpful and within an hour, they had sent an e mail with my entitlement which was worth doing as my premium halved as a result. The e mail was accepted as proof no problem.

Yes, NCB was mentioned in the Comfort renewal offer which I didn’t take up. They also sent a NCB certificate a few days by email after the renewal date lapsed.

New policy is thru Justkampers as they were £100 cheaper for same cover.

In the end, I renewed today with CMHC cheaper than Comfort for me. Thanks for replies.

Back