Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale comforts room in red

capt kirk

capt kirk

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
For sale i have a comforts room in red with the separate van attachment panels also in red. picture is of actual room but not on my van. As new condition and only erected once by me. i have now got a bigger room so this one is surplus, £200.00 comes with pegs and bungees and big red bag. Easy to assemble and makes a bit more space for those rainy days. i would prefer collection but will post at cost. private message if intrested. i must add this needs an attached wind out awning and is not free standing. I also have some wind breaks and would be happy to have a conversation about them.

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-28 at 12.56.24_0c4987cf.jpg

Out of interest, when it rains do you have to take these down? I always drop one end of the awning a foot or so….how does that work with an awning room? Thanks.

Out of interest, when it rains do you have to take these down? I always drop one end of the awning a foot or so….how does that work with an awning room? Thanks.
Just drop the leg as you would normally. I’ve had mine up for a week with loads of rain and strong winds and it’s been excellent. It’s really stable once pegged down. I use the storm straps as well. Brilliant bit of kit.