Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz awning room and side panels grey price drop ~£275

Defender90

Defender90

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
IMG_0244.jpeg
Only used twice nice bit of kit but we don’t stay on sites long enough to benefit from it.

IMG_1149.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there. Does this come with the storm skirting please? And would you consider an offer? Many thanks

Hi there. Does this come with the storm skirting please? And would you consider an offer? Many thanks
Hi it comes with the side infill panels which are an extra cost from standard the storm skirt is part of the shelter so yes it has them,it’s in excellent condition so it won’t be sold for much less but you can make an offer

Hi it comes with the side infill panels which are an extra cost from standard the storm skirt is part of the shelter so yes it has them,it’s in excellent condition so it won’t be sold for much less but you can make an offer
No worries thanks. Ideally would line it on Tuesday as going away on Weds. would you do £250 posted?

Ok deal can you send payment now and I will post asap?
Sure. Would you mind posting next day delivery please as I guess that will arrive Tuesday now. Maybe best to WhatsApp your bank details to me. 07977 243341. Thanks