Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz Awning Set

leightonjthomas

leightonjthomas

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
IMG_2555.JPG IMG_2556.JPG IMG_2557.JPG IMG_2558.JPG IMG_2559.JPG IMG_2560.JPG Suitable to attach to the arms of the factory-fitted wind-out awning of T5 and T6. Mid-grey. Incorporates large window with roll-up blind and zipped, roll-up door. Its versatility means that you can use one, two or all three sides together, linked with velcro. A couple of plastic eyelet surrounds missing but otherwise in excellent condition. Including storage bag, pegs and Outwell Oakland medium sized carpet which fits well.
Collect from Bognor Regis or postage can be arranged.
£200

I'll buy, pay the asking price and collect 29, 30, 31 August or 1 September if you can wait.

Tom

Follow my blog at www.au-revoir.eu
Hi Tom
Still following your blog with great interest!
Yes, we'll wait - we can do 30th or 31st.
Enjoy your travels.
Leighton

Perfect - we are returning to the uk for four weeks 17 August to 14 September, and will be staying in Emsworth from 29 August. I'll turn PM on after we return and send you a private message then.

Tom

Follow my blog at www.au-revoir.eu

Hi Tom - welcome back to the UK. You've already got enough information to write a novel!
When you get a chance can you pm me as there are a couple of things I need to let you know about the Comfortz Awning sides?
Leighton

Tom
Could you check your pm when you get a chance?
Leighton

Hi, from thread above I assume that this has now gone, although still shown as unsold on forum, if still available I'd be interested.

Pete