Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz Cali Topper - Black (3 window version) £SOLD

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
Hi everyone

We are looking to sell our Comfortz Cali Topper in black, the 3 window one.

Perfect condition with storage bag and all mounting bungies and screw in mounts.

Fits inside a chair in the tailgate so really space efficient.

£180, located near Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. Would prefer not to post due to the size, but may consider at purchasers cost.

(obviously pic shows topper and windscreen cover. This is just for the topper!)

Can also be contacted on 07791 217710.

Thanks

IMG_0005.JPG

Last edited:
Hi. I could well be interested in the Cali Topper. Just one question that I have been unable to find the answer on anywhere, can the windows be covered / zipped closed to block out the light (trying to make sure our 5 year old doesn’t wake up too early!)

Thanks!

I have the same topper. There’s no blackout option with the topper but you could try cutting some black polythene like a bin liner and sandwiching between the fly screen and the zipped curtain of the pop top windows.

That’s right, there aren’t any shades for the windows but remember you can always make sure the internal canvas windows are closed to keep most of the light out. It’s quite nice to be able to unzip the inner canvas windows in the morning and see out even when it’s raining etc too.

Itguy- would you accept £150 and I’ll arrange a courier (UPS or FedEx most probably) to pick it up from you (if you could find a box or durable bag for transit and provide me with weights and dimensions). I can send you the money via a bank transfer.
Please consider and let me know.

I’d be grateful if you could confirm there is no damage to the cover. Are you selling as it doesn’t get used or you have replaced with something else?

Best regards,
Rob