Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Comfortz 'Cali-Topper' Roof Cover with windows in Black

Geoffsomer

Geoffsomer

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Black, Comfortz roof cover with front and side windows for the T5 or T6 California Ocean. Described here:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/vw-california-t5-se-t6-beachcoast-cali-topper-roof-cover

Easy to fit and keeps the van warm and cosy, so you can keep the roof up in all weathers.
Makes sleeping upstairs more fun when it's cold and wet outside.

Manufactured from 500 denier PVC backed polyester the Cali-Topper is both tough and waterproof. Protecting the original canvas of the roof bellows, the Cali-Topper is a must for all year round camping as it provides an extra thermal layer between you and the elements.

The cover attaches to the California via aluminium sliders which are located in the standard awning rails.

The driver’s side of the cover (sliding door side) comes with bungee rope sewn in the cover to reduce movement in high winds. It's easy to slide that out if you don't have an awning as you'll not need that.

Tough, waterproof, rip resistant, easy to fit and remove, compact and light weight, storage bag included.

Tucks away inside stowed deckchair in the rear door when not in use.

Selling because I now use roof bars to carry my surfboards, hence I can't use it with those on.
Has only been on my van twice in dry weather.

It's in mint condition, effectively brand new and comes complete with bag and fixings.

Cost £295, sell for £195 and will post for free anywhere in the UK using 48 hour recorded delivery.

Accept Paypal or credit transfer.

1-jpeg.40604
2-jpg.40605

[RSVP=29321]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Last edited: