Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz California Awning Panels Kit...As New

Wrinkly Ninja

Wrinkly Ninja

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Full Comfortz awning kit in Mid Grey. Bought very recently and used only once for one day. My wife changed her mind :rolleyes:. Though I think it is a brilliant item. Can be set up with door on either side, with one, two or three panels. Complete with heavy duty original bag and all pegs etc. and in As New condition. Cost from Club £399. Save £100 at only £299 :thumb

Last edited:
Do you still have this for sale? And what area are you in?
Regards
Simon

A bargain, thought someone was looking for one of these on the forum the other day.

A bargain, thought someone was looking for one of these on the forum the other day.

Yes that was me. Only just seen this post so I can see I’m not first in line. I’ll take it if other person doesn’t. Let me know please.

Is this still for sale?

Sounds like what we are looking for but a bit too far for us. (West London) shame.... I'm pretty sure that by the amount of interest it will soon be snapped up!

OK ...if it helps my wife will be at her office in Reading which is about half way between us next Thursday until 4pm and Friday AM so you could collect.

Hi, yes I can do next Thursday in Reading at a time to suit your wife. If you can let me have address/time my wife and i will be there.

My mobile number is 07712 464886 if you want to text me the details.

Many thanks.

Hi KG...yes still for sale at the moment :)
Is this the latest kit which has additional storm skirting located on the bottom and additional velcro attachments which secure around the vertical support bars.?