Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz External Screen Cover

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hi Guys,

Here's a quick photo of the prototype we've just finished for Kev (Calikev) - thanks for taking the picture Kev!. They'll be available in grey and black (maybe blue too) I'll drop an update out when they'll be available for general sale.

:thanks
Nick

20130407_174857_resized_zps86a7d1e5.jpg

Thanks nick. This cover was so easy to put on as opposed to the internal screens vw supply
There was a small amount of condensation in the morning but we did have a radiator on all night and 4 off us inside definatly an improvement on the internal ones stores in a bag under
Drivers seat :thumb

comfortz said:
Hi Guys,

Here's a quick photo of the prototype we've just finished for Kev (Calikev) - thanks for taking the picture Kev!. They'll be available in grey and black (maybe blue too) I'll drop an update out when they'll be available for general sale.

Nick

20130407_174857_resized_zps86a7d1e5.jpg

I'd like one please :)

James

They look good and darker than the standard ones, which is useful if you have kids! How much for the screen cover?

Hi,

They'll be £59 delivered - in grey and black but I will have some with me at COTF - if you'd like an event discount - they'll be £45 for cash :thumb

Just add to this post of you'd like one bringing down and I'll make sure I have plenty.

Cheers
Nick

This is the batvw co uk screen that I have. It looks a bit wrinkled in the photo but is not really. It gives complete blackout and you can choose designs and colours.

image.jpg

Hi Folks,

Just a quick update to let you know the external windscreen covers are now available here ----> http://www.comfortzleisure.co.uk/#/t5/4575833167

I'll also be taking a bunch to COTF with me with a reduced price of £53 on a first come first served basis. :D

Available at the moment in black and grey, more colours maybe available if demand is high enough.

Sorry about the lack of photo's I'll be uploading more after COTF :thumb

Nick

Back