Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz Leisure Accessories – Price Increase & VIP Discount

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hi Folks,

As I’ve discussed with many of you we’re tweaking the prices on all our accessories to (i) Ensure you’re all getting best prices possible rewarding VIP members and (ii) Ensure we’re manufacturing the best products for the price point.

Therefore we have increased all our prices by 10% to none VIP members but we have created a VIP members area within the http://www.comfortzleisure.co.uk website which gives the 10% discount to VIP members – therefore no price increase!

You’ll need to log into the website using a special username and password to receive the discounts, the details of which will be placed in the VIP area of this forum and which will be emailed out in the VIP news letter shortly.

In addition I’ll be putting some discounts together for bundle deals to VIP members only – more on this later.

Thanks again for everyone’s continued support and any questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a call.

Cheers all :thumb

Nick

Re: Comfortz Leisure Accessories – Price Increase & VIP Disc

Thanks nick :thumb hope all is well with you and business is good

Cool how do I become a vip :?:

Thanks Martin I will be joining :thumb

Hello folks,

Just a quick update on the VIP discount.
I've had quite a few phone calls this morning about problems with the website (Comfortz Leisure) in terms of logging in the VIP area.

Just to confirm, you don't have to register with our website - there's a special generic username and password held in the VIP members are on here. This is the only username and password that will allow anyone into the discounted area and registering your own username a password won't allow access.

Sorry for any confusion and if you have any further questions please drop me a line.

Cheers,
Nick

comfortz said:
Hi Folks,

"As I’ve discussed with many of you we’re tweaking the prices on all our accessories to (i) Ensure you’re all getting best prices possible rewarding VIP members and (ii) Ensure we’re manufacturing the best products for the price point.

Therefore we have increased all our prices by 10% to none VIP members but we have created a VIP members area within the http://www.comfortzleisure.co.uk website which gives the 10% discount to VIP members – therefore no price increase!"

I think there's a bit of a problem with the maths here - and that in fact VIPs will still get the products just a tiny bit cheaper than pre price rise.

Imagine something costs £100. If it's price goes up by 10% it now costs £110. But if you subtract 10% from £110, you get £99. Because 10% of 110 is actually 11, not 10...

Just sayin'

Kristian

I suspect the VIP area just has different prices set to the non VIP area. Probably set to the pre price increase value (but I cant remember what they were).
Ordered a roof topper for my Beach this morning and the price difference was not 10% (bit better than that). No postage added at the last minute either which was a nice surprise :D

Wow you guys have a keen eye! :D

I did consider this when altering the prices to non members and without going into each product individually they're all discounted from 10% - 12% - some maybe a little more.

Like I said the VIP members are still getting the best available prices on our products and will always do so going forward :thumb

Thanks
Nick

i ordered some chair cushions last night

can you please send 4 thumbscrews too for my topper , happy to pay the extra,
thank you
rob