Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz Leisure Mattress

J

JopD

Just a quick post to review the replacement pop-top mattress Comfortz Leisure have made up for my T4 Westy.

The mattress is 2" memory foam with a grey removable cover - very similar in shade to the original item, just a touch lighter. An improvement over the original is that whilst the mattress is still in 2 parts, the covers are sewn together so they don't start coming apart when you're laid on them. They are a perfect fit up top and don't foul my sunroof (which I believe was an option rather than aftermarket).

The improvement in comfort over the originals is amazing. I know many people shove their kids up top, but unfortunately whilst my daughter is small my wife and I sleep up top to prevent being woken up in the night by falling children! I had initially thought of buying a mattress topper but don't need to bother now.

I can thoroughly recommend Comfortz Leisure as a company to deal with, Nick (who I assume is the owner) is very friendly and helpful; the mattress was produced and sent out very quickly. The quality is spot on and I'm looking forward to sleeping on it when we next go camping in a couple of weeks.

:thanks

http://www.comfortzleisure.co.uk/

Few pictures below but they're not very good I'm afraid... I don't really know if they're needed as they look almost exactly like original - just many many times more comfortable!

20140323_180825_zps6d566e75.jpg

(excuse the creases, this was from the week it spent in the packaging whilst I got round to fitting it - now looks nice and smooth)

20140323_180838_zpsb62cb09c.jpg

20140323_180858_zpscde2cd90.jpg
This pic shows how the covers are joined and the texture / colour of the cover.

Wow it does look very good up there! - thanks for the great review :thumb - I'll be adding the mattress to our website shorlty and as always there will be the 10% discount for VIP memebers.

Cheers,
Nick

Can't speak highly enough of Nick......old fashioned service and modern speed of delivery.

Just received and fitted the replacement mattress to my Cali....plus the waterproof cushions to the tailgate chairs......

All fits just fine........

Back