Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz thermal screen

TimR

TimR

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi I have a silver screen from Comfortz. Does anyone else have the same issue with light coming in from the bottom of the side windows? Thats with the velcro tabs done up tight around the wing mirror and door handle.

61194716_669491206844982_8503719454314594304_n.jpg

The short answer is ‘Not for me’.

Is yours the cover for T5, as the T6 cover is slightly larger.

I still use my T5 cover on my T6 and it‘s something of a stretch, but it covers the window OK. I tuck it under the windscreen wipers which helps keep it flat. Aside from that, not really had that issue.

The short answer is ‘Not for me’.

Is yours the cover for T5, as the T6 cover is slightly larger.

I still use my T5 cover on my T6 and it‘s something of a stretch, but it covers the window OK. I tuck it under the windscreen wipers which helps keep it flat. Aside from that, not really had that issue.

Yeah T5. Also the same tucking it under wipers. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi I have a silver screen from Comfortz. Does anyone else have the same issue with light coming in from the bottom of the side windows? Thats with the velcro tabs done up tight around the wing mirror and door handle.

View attachment 57168
I have a T6 and use a Silver Screens wrap around job with the Velcro fold down at the front and have no issues with light coming in. I also have the VW wind deflectors fitted, which may tighten the cover up a bit.

I have a T6 and use a Silver Screens wrap around job with the Velcro fold down at the front and have no issues with light coming in. I also have the VW wind deflectors fitted, which may tighten the cover up a bit.
Thanks will ask Comfortz and see what they say. Cheers