Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz VW California Awning Kit / Camping Room with Windows £265

O

OxCal

VIP Member
FOR SALE - Comfortz Leirure awning kit camping room - used twice only, grey colour with windows and storm skirts. Details as per following link (in fact ours is the actual awning shown with the Christmas lights (picture supplied to Comfortz as this was a new model awning at that point). This is the full awning room although the picture of ours shows only the sides up.

Loved this but sold our Cali shortly after buying this which is why used only twice, so in excellent condition. Packs down small and attaches/detaches easily in minutes! Really extends privacy options and camping season/bad weather option!

Comes in sturdy self fabric bag as originally supplied but, for completeness sake, I would like to note that the zip on the bag is not brilliant - it works but is a little ‘sticky’ and also quite delicate.

Ideally looking for buyer to collect from Oxford but can look into postage if need be - it’s quite a heavy item though.

Any questions please ask.

FOR SALE - Comfortz Leirure awning kit camping room - used twice only, grey colour with windows and storm skirts. Details as per following link (in fact ours is the actual awning shown with the Christmas lights (picture supplied to Comfortz as this was a new model awning at that point). This is the full awning room although the picture of ours shows only the sides up.

Loved this but sold our Cali shortly after buying this which is why used only twice, so in excellent condition. Packs down small and attaches/detaches easily in minutes! Really extends privacy options and camping season/bad weather option!

Comes in sturdy self fabric bag as originally supplied but, for completeness sake, I would like to note that the zip on the bag is not brilliant - it works but is a little ‘sticky’ and also quite delicate.

Ideally looking for buyer to collect from Oxford but can look into postage if need be - it’s quite a heavy item though.

Any questions please ask.
Hi. Really interested. I’ve pm’d you. Thanks

Thanks I'll buy this, I've just sent you a private message.

Back