Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz VW California Awning Kit T5 T6 Ocean Beach SE

janross

janross

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi we have the Comfortz Awning Kit / Camping Room for sale. Fits to the bars of the factory fitted side awning. Easy to slip on and can be fitted by a single person. This is the newer model with storm skirting. It is Royal Blue has a zipped door and nice big windows including roll away curtains. We have bought a jura which is all we need. The comfortz kit folds away in between the picnic chairs. Happy to accept £250. The postage will be around £25 only able to post to the UK.

20190601_181243.jpg

20190601_181230.jpg

20190601_181159.jpg

20190601_181209.jpg

Last edited:
Text me at ***** if you would like further details.
I would recommend PMing the number to the buyer rather than posting it here. You are opening yourself upto spam calls by posting it on the internet. :) If you would like me to remove the number please let me know.

I would recommend PMing the number to the buyer rather than posting it here. You are opening yourself upto spam calls by posting it on the internet. :) If you would like me to remove the number please let me know.
Yes thanks have managed to pm