Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coming over from 4x4 side

SeanInAmersham

SeanInAmersham

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Time to introduce myself.....having had multiple 4x4s (land-rovers, range-rovers, nissan patrols various land-cruisers) and travelled Egypt, W.Africa, Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Nigeria, UAE, Oman, Australia inc Simpson.
...tis now perhaps time for a more sedate camper perhaps a Cali, could still be a 4x4 I suppose!
Be well.......

Welcome - I too did a lot of 4x4 travels in a Landcruiser then Hilux in Europe and Morocco - aiming to drive pistes in alps etc
But grew tired of RTT camping when cold and wet weather. Now in a 4motion Grand California - and had to spec a rear difflock of course ;)
Wife wanted a washroom !
Still got the Hilux for deep snow and towing

Time to introduce myself.....having had multiple 4x4s (land-rovers, range-rovers, nissan patrols various land-cruisers) and travelled Egypt, W.Africa, Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Nigeria, UAE, Oman, Australia inc Simpson.
...tis now perhaps time for a more sedate camper perhaps a Cali, could still be a 4x4 I suppose!
Be well.......
I'm the same had quite a few in my time (and still do!) I was gutted I couldn't spec the 4 motion on my new order as it's currently unavailable but I felt it would be useful for getting me out of muddy/wet fields.

They did a few conversions of the old shape LR Defenders, so I suspect it's only a matter of time we see a camper version of the current Defender, now that will be interesting......

There are numerous 4x4 Campervans/motorhomes coming onto the market.
Mercedes, MAN & Iveco based but not designed for daily use.
Grand Cali is available but more of a soft road model unless upgraded.

Be well.......
Welcome.
Profile pic = awesome.
I’m not a fascist. I’m a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests…

Back