Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Configurator

Ruby Mouse

Ruby Mouse

Vehicle
N/A
Hi All, As you see I don't have a cali (yet) so spend many hours configurating my perfect van. I noticed that they are now showing the kitchen worktops in black but with the t6 dash still. Does anyone know any more about upcoming changes to the van a newbie should be aware of?

I heard rumours of a price increase on May 1st. Need to crack on!
Kitchen top being black? I think you will find its a trick of the light (but I could be wrong). Call your dealer?

I have a feeling its always been that colour in that computer image.

If it is an option you can guarantee it'll cost a fortune. But it is a look you can get with after market protectors (sold by a member on this very forum).

Also when you go to place your order at the Vw dealer their configurator does not match the one on line completely and there were some options available on one configurator and not on the other eg the colour/premium multi function display and red bellows weren’t available (not sue if some of these were now standard items).
Later the bellows became available so I added them before build date confirmed..

I would also recommend an extended test drive or hiring a Cali before you order it really does help.
For example on our hired one it had electric sliding door that I couldn’t get on with so deleted that option. But it didn’t have a rear view camera which we decided we really needed. When your ready to order our dealer let us have a van for the day we picked up at 10am went to Ely and Cambridge and returned st 3pm and put our order in - clever dealer :thumb

Then once ordered you have the l o n g w a i t. Mines due end May/June ordered early jan :Nailbiting

At least that's perfect timing for all the good weather :) Just think of all the fun practicing you can have!
I still haven't decided whether to go new or second hand but I did like the look of that black top. I haven't driven one yet because mine drives a bit like a tank so it would be hard to find anything less easy to get round a corner!

At least that's perfect timing for all the good weather :) Just think of all the fun practicing you can have!
I still haven't decided whether to go new or second hand but I did like the look of that black top. I haven't driven one yet because mine drives a bit like a tank so it would be hard to find anything less easy to get round a corner!
Have a look at autoebid my sister is getting one from there and couldn’t get a dealer near it price wise.

BFE617F3-6185-48DC-9104-9DE9101F337B.png

Thanks - they seem quite good! My configurator (I'm obsessed...) is now showing the black-looking tops and ???

iris.jpeg

Well, if you really don't need the kitchenette, you can have one of these :veryfunny

Back