Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Connector beading for vango Cali low

Alfiesbuddy

Alfiesbuddy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
hi everyone

What mm size ami needing to connect 2017 T6 to a vango Cali low awning please?

Thanks

A question for the T6 Section perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks both I’ll order 1 now! Site booked for Friday so I’ll need to get a wriggle on

This sites a font of knowledge !

Sorry to be a pain is this link for the awning showing the 6 mm to 6 mm connection size or the 6mm to 4 mm size

I cannot get it wrong due to time constraints :)

So long as you have the factory wind out awning you need to choose the standard California kador kit which is 6mm x 4mm

I’m busy researching buying a Vango Kali 3 Low.

Am I missing something here? Can the awning not be directly attached to the Cali wind-out awning once up? In the 6mm channel under the metal flap?

Or is the connection kit as discussed above for attaching to the Cali when the wind-out awning isn’t wound out?

Hopefully not a daft question....:)

My understanding is, they’re used to enable ‘drive off’ and it aid anchoring to ground as opposed to the tennis ball throw the straps over the van route ?? I barely listened to my chap, just ordered it as was told it was required ha ha

There’s a u tube video of a guy showing tennis ball over the van method but I’d rather not risk even small dents

To make the Kela 3 drive away you need to buy the addition drive away kit. It's a bit of a con. The awning can still be attached to the wind out awning without it but you won't be able to easily detach before driving away. The Kela does come with a mallet and decent rock pegs, imo they should include the kit too.

Back