Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Connector Recommendations?

s2bear

s2bear

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hellooo
I’m purchasing a replacement solar panel which doesn’t have connectors fitted. My current single panel setup has the Delphi two pin connector. I may switch to a dual panel setup and am “connector curious” the Delphi is just slightly too big to fit in the roof channel and if I double up there will need to be be a two into one connection (undecided on the practicalities of that bit yet).

I see the MC4 style everywhere but they seem bulkier than the Delphi (?). I also see the Deutsche DT (which looks smaller) but don’t know if they’re suitable.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm using the Amphenmol AT-6 series , they are 100% compatible with Deutsche - which means the patent must have run out!

I'm using the Amphenmol AT-6 series , they are 100% compatible with Deutsche - which means the patent must have run out!

Thanks Roger, I’ll take a look.

Hellooo
I’m purchasing a replacement solar panel which doesn’t have connectors fitted. My current single panel setup has the Delphi two pin connector. I may switch to a dual panel setup and am “connector curious” the Delphi is just slightly too big to fit in the roof channel and if I double up there will need to be be a two into one connection (undecided on the practicalities of that bit yet).

I see the MC4 style everywhere but they seem bulkier than the Delphi (?). I also see the Deutsche DT (which looks smaller) but don’t know if they’re suitable.

Any recommendations?

If you don’t need to unplug it then use some blue through crimps and buy a electricians crimping tool.

Back