Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Continent Headlight Adjustment

dannosail

dannosail

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Does anyone know a reasonable price to get headlights adjusted for driving on the right? Going to The continent for a month and wondered if worth the cost versus using stickers?

If your healight are the non-enon OEM ones you cannot adjust them so, you can set stickers or replace your headlights, which is not cheap (let me know if you want do that, I've got brand new spare LHD headlights that used to be in my Cali before register it in UK).

I've got a VW headlight protector which, basically, are easy mount/unmount plastic protectors where you can set the stickers (included in the kit).

Can you really not adjust the headlights? My garage said they could do it for £11. Will ask when I collect tmw.;-)

If your Cali got Xenons you can set them to "flat" mode, but if they are non xenons.... at least my LHD 2015 Cali Beach have no way to be adjusted, I had to replace the OEM headlight for new ones in order to register it in UK

Is your model T5.1? For this model I think you can fit some non-VW models with that lever, but I was unable to find them for T5.2 facelift

Just get the protectors. They come with the stickers and save a fortune if you go abroad regularly.

john. Where did you get the adjustable units. Had these on an Octavia a few years ago. Five minute job to swap over althkugh the dealer wanted 50 quid to do it.

Failing that I've got a pair of LHD headlight units Im willing to sell.

Just get the protectors. They come with the stickers and save a fortune if you go abroad regularly.

john. Where did you get the adjustable units. Had these on an Octavia a few years ago. Five minute job to swap over althkugh the dealer wanted 50 quid to do it.

Vanstyle, Blidworth, Notts.

John

My local VW dealer in Sheffield changed them a couple of times for free. £50 is outrageous for a 5 minute job. A number of cars in the VW group have the option to change the direction to tourist mode in the settings within the computer. My mates VW Yeti has it! Lets hope the T6 has the option.

Hi

Just been on the phone to order continental Headlight Adjusters for our new T6 Ocean with bog-standard Halogen lamps. I assumed I would need to buy plastic cover for each light and then fix on the black stickies to avoid dazzling other drivers when driving abroad. However I have been told that I will not need any converters at all as the lens is designed to give a flat beam which has no Left or Right bias. I was told that this is like the new Golf Mk 7. First I have heard of this, but I am not arguing!

Jonathan