Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

control panel confusion

Y

yardheater

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hi there everyone. I just bought a 2008 lhd cali and can't figure out the control panel for the fridge and heater. The pop top works and the clock settings work but it isn't clear if the heater or fridge are actually working. Can anyone advise me on where I can get a manual or know how to determine what the symbols mean? There is a battery icon in the bottom right corner that appears to be empty and the buttons for the manual operation of both fridge and heater are lit but there doesn't appear to be any action. Should there be a tick next to the on selection of the menu? Sorry to ask a lot of questions but I am worried I've bought a dud and will be utterly broken if that is the case. Hopefully it will not be a big issue...

Thanks for any advice/help in advance

Hi there everyone. I just bought a 2008 lhd cali and can't figure out the control panel for the fridge and heater. The pop top works and the clock settings work but it isn't clear if the heater or fridge are actually working. Can anyone advise me on where I can get a manual or know how to determine what the symbols mean? There is a battery icon in the bottom right corner that appears to be empty and the buttons for the manual operation of both fridge and heater are lit but there doesn't appear to be any action. Should there be a tick next to the on selection of the menu? Sorry to ask a lot of questions but I am worried I've bought a dud and will be utterly broken if that is the case. Hopefully it will not be a big issue...

Thanks for any advice/help in advance
Page 48 onwards. You’re Avatar information says you have a T6 Coast. Is this correct?

Attachments

• t5_tech-manual.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 8
Hi when you press the fridge button top right it should change from red to orange and you get a snowflake on the control panel screen, same with heater press button and it should go orange and you should see some wavy lines in cp.
when you first press buttons it might ask to set temperature and then press it again to turn them on. Hope this helps

Can you post a picture of the panel?
What is the central display showing? Is it displaying battery voltage? If so what is it. Fridge and heater need enough leisure battery voltage to work. Roof runs off the engine battery. Do you get any action from fridge when connected to electric hook up? Set it to max cooling to be sure the compressor will kick in.

Back