Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Control panel screws!

Arash

Arash

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I wonder if anyone can help, we are at a loss!! Our control panel was sticking and we bought a new one from VW. We have not been able to have it fitted as the autoelectrician said the screws are no good and we needed to get new ones. We have tried everywhere we could possibly think of, starting with VW who were no help, said we had to buy a whole new control panel. Since then we have tried; lots of screw retailers, car garages, computer repair places, even opticians as well as lots of internet searches. Obv without this the van has very limited functionality, no good for the summer!

I have attached photos of where the screws go and of the old screws.

Does anyone know how I can get hold of these screws, the exact size, anything at all?!
20220523_111652.jpg20220523_111730.jpg
We are happy to pay whatever is required within reason to source these as we haven't used the van properly for months now.

You will be a lifesaver!

Thank you.

Try this company

you could email them a photo and dimensions: length, diameter, head size etc.

Thank you all so much for such quick, helpful replies already! Have contacted ElectronicEquipmentRepairs and will also try Orbital Fasteners. Have already bought that set from Amazon, unfortunately none just the right size!

Back