Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

COTF 2015 Photos & Video

Congratulations on your award, who was it that presented the prizes?

Congrats for the winner....

Seems there where quite a few open spots between the Cali's , was it not a full house?

How much Cali's did actualy took part ...?

Congrats on the win.

The weekend gave me far too many ideas as to what I want to do with my Cali now.

I took the photos on Friday before everyone had arrived. I believe on Saturday they were about 150 Calis.

A lot on Saturdayimage.jpgimage.jpg
Including me.
image.jpg

image.jpg Yes thanks to the organisers - we had a great time. I think Gino must've been camera shy as he seems to have ducked out of all the photos apart from this one! :D

Show n Shine - Runner Up ... Tom Lyons ( it was a very very tough call !) Can you post a pic of your van please Tom?

show n shine 1.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed it and what a sight!! So many Cali's all in one place. As I expected a great weekend, great weather and great people!!
2fe24fcf320429075e0d07e51a652327.jpg
f17925300ef55c5d2052473db928336c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We seem to have a real lack of pics from this years COTF, if anyone took any photo's over the weekend it would be really appreciated if you could email them over to me so we can include them in the gallery.

Thanks

admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com

Last edited:
Looks great! Would be a lot of fun to have something similar in Switzerland, Germany, Austria or nearby :)