Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

COTF 2018

Is there a reference point on the forum for the event? or is it spread out across the forum in individual threads.
In other words could you give it an introduction to newbies?

No reference point yet. Just putting it out there. Cotf is our annual meet

We went to Cali's on the farm in 2015, great weekend and amazing to see so many Cali's, I am sure there was even a few from the continent that came over specifically for it.

Will you be doing the 4 day package again?

Yes I would say so. Only an idea in my head at the moment lol

I suspect very few Cali's have been scrapped since the last COTF, and MANY more have been built and sold, so the market is much bigger. Sensibly priced I think it's a winner.

Our dog won the one that looked like it owner at Cali's on the Farm, our rosette still has pride of place in the van

What would you call sensibly priced? Bearing in mind we are thinking live band
Marquee, dog show,kids activity’s, clown.

Would be a reason more to come to the UK next year so , YES PLEASE ....

Have you considered a theme for it this year? Our local vw club had a pirate theme this year which was fun.

Hopefully we'll have our Cali in time (still waiting for our build date!) We'd definitely like to come along

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We’d be up for that. Date dependent of course. Not so sure about the clown thing though!

When would it be?

When will this be, we would live to come, then for kids would be cool

Have you considered a theme for it this year? Our local vw club had a pirate theme this year which was fun.

Farm Animals? Would be hilarious!

Be good to see you again wim

Now you started a fire Kev .....
Everyone wil jump on this post asking a date when it will be....:D

My introduction to this forum was COTF 2014. I booked as soon as I could, went 20 odd weeks waiting with anticipation .... then Mum broke her foot and I had to look after her :sad

So, yes, definitely.

We will try and sort a date very soon

Back