Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cotswold Outdoor

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
You will be pleased to know we have secured vip discount with cotswold outdoor for another year 15% off also includes 15% off with Snow+rock and runnersneed the coupon code will be in the vip lounge.

Thank you and well done!

Any chance of getting a similar deal from VW Kev?

We have tried graham the problem is they have such a turnover of staff by the time we get anything sorted they have left

You will be pleased to know we have secured vip discount with cotswold outdoor for another year 15% off also includes 15% off with Snow+rock and runnersneed the coupon code will be in the vip lounge.
Great news, will the code be staying the same or changing?

Great to get a discount. The Cotswold Outdoor 15% discount is available via a huge number of organisations, almost all outdoor activity clubs, Cycling UK, U3A, sailing clubs, walking groups, Caravan & Motorhome Club etc. But great to have another option.

Yes but after these tough times they are reducing the amount of partners

The discount is great. I've read past posts regards proof of VIP membership to show in store. Is there any news on this? Do we have a letter or members card we can show?

This same discount is available to a host of outdoor activity clubs, you are a member. Cycling, sailing, hiking, etc clubs.

The discount is great. I've read past posts regards proof of VIP membership to show in store. Is there any news on this? Do we have a letter or members card we can show?
there is a code in the vip room and a printable leaflet to take instore

I have a screen shot of discount letter (barcode) on my phone, must of saved £100s over the years with that code. If ordering online there’s a code you type in.

I have a screen shot of discount letter (barcode) on my phone, must of saved £100s over the years with that code. If ordering online there’s a code you type in.
Hi. Where did you find the discount letter?

there is a code in the vip room and a printable leaflet to take instore
Hi. I'm new to this so I don't know what you mean by the VIP room. I have VIP membership. Where do I find the VIP room?

Hi. I'm new to this so I don't know what you mean by the VIP room. I have VIP membership. Where do I find the VIP room?
There is a folder called VIP Lounge and in it another one with VIP Discounts. If you click on ‘forums’ and then scroll down you should find it near the bottom.