Cotswolds

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi All,

Just to let everyone know that having spent seven years living in Devon I have now moved up to the Cotswolds, I have seen loads of Cali's in my village since lockdown finished, I assume most of you are on holiday but I have seen a fair few regularly that are possibly locals? Anyone been to Bourton in past few months?

I have also been in talks with the owners of local rally field in the village at the football club and we are looking to arrange a meet here in early 2022, hopefully we will have more information on this soon.

Finally, just in case you did not know, you can park overnight in the village car park which is a few minutes walk to the centre and I think its is just £8 per night

We love a trip to Bourton. We live about 50min away, we usually bring our van -Sandy Beach- with us, have a van picnic and have a little walk along/ paddle in the water and visit the lovely little shops. We also like taking the boys to birdland every now and again.

Give us a wave Martin.
Indium Grey Ocean, spend lots of time around Broadway and Chipping Norton plus a few other places we like to keep quiet.
Stunning part of the country.
Congratulations with the move :thumb

Currently in Mollington, just north of Banbury, if you see the "grannies go cycling" vehicle around!

Hi Martin.
Well done for making the Inquiry about holding a possible meet at a local football club's rally field. Perhaps some more of us should take your lead. I'm sure there are members that know people that would like a little extra income from renting out such facilities. For instance pubs often have adjacent bits of land that could be used. It doesn't have to be anywhere special - I just think that there is quite a a desire by owners to have local get-togethers. Let's get active!

You say you can park overnight in the Bourton car park, but can you sleep overnight?

You say you can park overnight in the Bourton car park, but can you sleep overnight?
Hi Graham, yes there are dedicated motorhome bays at the far end of the car park, I always see at least two or three campers parked there each night.

Hi Martin, thanks. Do you know if other car parks that are under the same authority in the Cotswolds, provide the same parking facility for campers?

Currently in Mollington, just north of Banbury, if you see the "grannies go cycling" vehicle around!
You could throw a stone at my pile from there. 8:)

Hi Martin, I’m not that far from you, in Witney. I’m a newbie in the Cali game though and you’ve not seen me in Bourton yet! I’d definitely be interested in a local rally. Cheers, Jon

Back