Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Could be a long wait!!

M

Michelle Lythe

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a quick hi there.

We ordered our new Ocean a couple of weeks ago but it could be up to a ten month wait. We are still excited though and have fingers crossed it will be sooner.

If anybody else is waiting and has a update on production times we would love to hear from you.

michelle and paul xxxx

Welcome , ten months reading this forum only makes it worse ;)

Welcome Others recently ordered vans with a much shorter lead time. Hope they are right for your sake

My God! TEN months?! I just ordered as well, and was given a rough estimate of six months. Dunno if I can wait for ten...

:welcome

I couldn’t wait that long! Good luck :cheers

We ordered our CaliO in May this year and were told by our dealer that "typical" lead times are 4 to 6 months; although we were warned (by the dealer) that it could be considerably longer due to WLTP testing and as such we should be prepared to wait until March 2019, which as it so happens is 10 months.

However, the latest update from my dealer (last week) is that we should expect to take delivery late October/early November.

Hopefully you don't have to wait the full 10 months.

Oh, and welcome ;)

We ordered our CaliO in May this year and were told by our dealer that "typical" lead times are 4 to 6 months; although we were warned (by the dealer) that it could be considerably longer due to WLTP testing and as such we should be prepared to wait until March 2019, which as it so happens is 10 months.

However, the latest update from my dealer (last week) is that we should expect to take delivery late October/early November.

Hopefully you don't have to wait the full 10 months.

Oh, and welcome ;)

Hi

thank you for posting this, they told us also that the holdup would be WLTP testing, fingers crossed we end up receiving ours sooner too. Happy travels xxx

My dealer told me to order December this year for a June delivery date next year,- so fingers crossed you get yours in a similar or quicker time frame.
I’ve been thinking about ordering mine for two years (not sure I could stand another 12 months lol) - do let us know when you get a build date

We ordered back in May and have been told early/mid November but that was after 3 previous estimated dates that pushed back a month each time. We are too far down the road to do anything else but wait - let’s hope it’s worth it!

My dealer told me to order December this year for a June delivery date next year,- so fingers crossed you get yours in a similar or quicker time frame.
I’ve been thinking about ordering mine for two years (not sure I could stand another 12 months lol) - do let us know when you get a build date
Hi there, we just received word from our dealer today that our California is due to be delivered in January so i hope yours comes as quickly

We ordered back in May and have been told early/mid November but that was after 3 previous estimated dates that pushed back a month each time. We are too far down the road to do anything else but wait - let’s hope it’s worth it!
I hope it arrives soon for you, I am sure it will be worth it

Hi there, we just received word from our dealer today that our California is due to be delivered in January so i hope yours comes as quickly
Thanks Michelle- if it comes in 7 months I’ll be happy
Don’t forget to post pictures when you pick yours up .

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a quick hi there.

We ordered our new Ocean a couple of weeks ago but it could be up to a ten month wait. We are still excited though and have fingers crossed it will be sooner.

If anybody else is waiting and has a update on production times we would love to hear from you.

michelle and paul xxxx
Hi everyone

Our dealer confirmed yesterday that our Cali was now due wk 52 - previously told October delivery - apparently down to emissions data confirmation. We ordered in early July.

There's hope. Ours arrived two months earlier than predicted. Ordered beginning of August. Arrived mid November.

Ordered ours in late Sept - now in UK port awaiting transport to dealership. Should pick up either end of next week or week after....certainly before Xmas. Fingers crossed you receive yours ASAP - within 4 months seems possible.....2 months would be fantastic!

Great news as retro red said don’t forget to post those pictures

Just got word from the dealer that we have a build date for next few weeks. Due to the Christmas shutdown at vw the Cali is not going to be here in uk for collection until late Jan/early Feb. Still not long to wait though

So excited, just had word our Cali is on UK soil. Just finalising details and can't wait to collect it

Back