Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cover for VW Comfort Mattress

Duvet cover. I use a Double one from Argos. Single might fit, depending on make etc.

Duvet cover. I use a Double one from Argos. Single might fit, depending on make etc.
The single ones should do, because a duvet is made larger than the actual mattress it lays on; and the Cali mattress is only small. The cover size should be detailed in the description.

its a bag for the comfort mattress, keeps it clean and dry when the van is loaded

The single ones should do, because a duvet is made larger than the actual mattress it lays on; and the Cali mattress is only small. The cover size should be detailed in the description.
Thanks for the tip, the single one fits lovely, better than a sheet and you can leave it on all week

What a bag for shelf, not cover. So bought one of these

41M7qX5Y0oL._SL500_SS75_SS75_.jpg

Ducksback extra large awning storage bag for use with Caravan, Camper, Motorhome, RV also great for storing large tents
by Ducksback
Link: http://amzn.eu/gejYK29 ..

120 x 80 x 15cm

£19.99 Inc P&P

What a bag for shelf, not cover. So bought one of these

41M7qX5Y0oL._SL500_SS75_SS75_.jpg

Ducksback extra large awning storage bag for use with Caravan, Camper, Motorhome, RV also great for storing large tents
by Ducksback
Link: http://amzn.eu/gejYK29 ..

120 x 80 x 15cm

£19.99 Inc P&P
Hi Taff7996, can the comfort mattress fit in side that bag, thanks

Hi Taff7996, can the comfort mattress fit in side that bag, thanks

Only just ordered it but it should do, as the measurements of my comfort mattress when folded is 120 x 70 x 17

Others have used it and at £19.99, worth a go

Screenshot_2017-04-07-09-14-17.png

Just fitted the mattress protectors from Nick at the shop. Excellent product and easily fitted to comfort and roof mattresses.
Must also mention excellent service from everythingcalifornia.com (Nick). Goods arrived day after ordering. :thumb