Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Covid 19-84

The reason the Simpsons got so many things right and the Jetsons got so many things wrong is that Matt Groening is a Democratic Party donor so is demonstrably part of the Deep State. Also he was born in Portland Oregon and the Portland Trailblazers NBA team is owned by Paul Allen who is a lifelong friend of... Bill Gates.

So go figure.

The reason the Simpsons got so many things right and the Jetsons got so many things wrong is that Matt Groening is a Democratic Party donor so is demonstrably part of the Deep State. Also he was born in Portland Oregon and the Portland Trailblazers NBA team is owned by Paul Allen who is a lifelong friend of... Bill Gates.

So go figure.

So go figure.

...and Bill Gates and his foundation contribute millions of dollars every year to the very sinister Tony Blair Institute for Global Change...and Tony Blair is friends with... the devil himself

...and Bill Gates and his foundation contribute millions of dollars every year to the very sinister Tony Blair Institute for Global Change...and Tony Blair is friends with... the devil himself

Plus the Gates foundation is the biggest private donor to the WHO.

Plus the Gates foundation is the biggest private donor to the WHO.

And the director general of the WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, used to be a member of the Aspen Institute, which is funded by the Lumina Foundation. And Lumina is the middle bit of the word Illuminati, which is the secret society that controls the world.

And the letters left over, IL and TI, make ILTI, which is the Innovative Learning Technology Initiative which is at the University of California and the UC is the only university in the Breakthrough Energy Coalition climate change programme which is funded by... the Gates Foundation.

See you can always bring it back to Bill Gates, but They don't want you to.

And the director general of the WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, used to be a member of the Aspen Institute, which is funded by the Lumina Foundation. And Lumina is the middle bit of the word Illuminati, which is the secret society that controls the world.

And the letters left over, IL and TI, make ILTI, which is the Innovative Learning Technology Initiative which is at the University of California and the UC is the only university in the Breakthrough Energy Coalition climate change programme which is funded by... the Gates Foundation.

Interesting publication in the Journal of American Studies relating to the illuminati conspiracy in the USA.

The journal is published by the British Association for American Studies which I used to be a member of. Among the American universities participating in a fellowship scheme is Duke university in Texas which probably is the leading university promoting studies into the deep state theories.

A famous alumnus of Duke University is none other than Melinda Gates. More smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

And also sort of in reply to Granny Jens subsequent post...
I’m just trying to work out whether I should go and get my tin foil hat or my heat camera to spot Lizard people. Next you’ll be telling me The Moon isn’t real and that Donald Trump IS the President of The United States.
Cor....You Guys!
:cheers

Back