Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Crete Warm Grey Brandrup Second Skin Front Seat Covers

Heiney

Heiney

Now upgraded to Heiney 2.0!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello,

I have bought a second hand pair of Brandrup Second Skin front seat covers for our Cali from the forum last month but bought the wrong colour, so these are for sale. They cost me £200 plus £6.50 postage so I am just looking to recoup my costs.

They are these ones..

upload_2017-8-9_7-36-19.png

All four arm rest covers, the two head rest covers and both seat covers are clean and unmarked.I'll post photos of the actual items when I get home this evening.

Hi
Can you confirm what year they are as the headrest sizes are different.

Hello,
I didn't realise that they were different! Thank you.
They are from a 2013 SE. I hope this helps a bit!
Cheers

If it helps anyone, I have these are they are GREAT.

However I'd say the headrest covers were the weakest link, they didn't look that great, so we left ours off but used the rest of the covers.

Hello,
I didn't realise that they were different! Thank you.
They are from a 2013 SE. I hope this helps a bit!
Cheers

Thanks for coming back. Is that the small or large headrests. As I think that's when the change over came. Are there any marks or stains on them?

Ian

If it helps anyone, I have these are they are GREAT.

However I'd say the headrest covers were the weakest link, they didn't look that great, so we left ours off but used the rest of the covers.

Can you confirm if the pre and post 2013 covers fit a 2015 seat? Disregarding the headrest size?

Hello,

I have bought a second hand pair of Brandrup Second Skin front seat covers for our Cali from the forum last month but bought the wrong colour, so these are for sale. They cost me £200 plus £6.50 postage so I am just looking to recoup my costs.

They are these ones..

View attachment 24418

All four arm rest covers, the two head rest covers and both seat covers are clean and unmarked.I'll post photos of the actual items when I get home this evening.

Hi Heiney

Hi Minimanian,
I am so sorry! for some reason i didn't get the notification that you had replied to the post!
No marks or stains at all - they have been hardly used (and not used at all by me, as they were the wrong colour).
I am not sure on the head rest query but what I will do is pop them on our 2015 Beach and take some more photos of them on there.
Will upload the photos this afternoon. Apologies for the delay.

Sorry for the delay but here are the photos of the actual seat covers!!!

The 1st two head rest photos are from our 2015 beach - the covers don't fit!

The 2nd two head rest photos are from our neighbors 2012 SE - the covers do fit on that!

IMG_8059.JPG

IMG_8060.JPG

IMG_8061.JPG

IMG_8062.JPG

IMG_8063.JPG

IMG_8064.JPG

IMG_8067.JPG

IMG_8068.JPG

Hello,
I've just heard from MiniMan who has received the covers and informs me that I have gotten a bit confused and that the covers are actually Crete Warm Grey and not Anthracite. I've refunded him and he's sending them back if anyone is interested!

Thanks for the update and if they were the anthracite I would certainly have them.

Sure you'll sell quickly:thumb

Hello,
I've just heard from MiniMan who has received the covers and informs me that I have gotten a bit confused and that the covers are actually Crete Warm Grey and not Anthracite. I've refunded him and he's sending them back if anyone is interested!

I would just like to go give an independent opinion if any one is considering buying these they are in excellent condition and purchaser will not be disappointed .

I'm interested Heiney. Please could you text me on 07714204795 and we can arranged payment and delivery details. Many thanks, Ben.

Hi Ben,
I sent you a text on Sunday. Not sure if you got it?
Are you still interested in the seat covers?
Thanks

Hi,

Are these still available?

Thanks