Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crevice tool

Mart123blue

Mart123blue

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Bit of a boring one, but its been bugging me for a while. I need to give the nooks and crannies in the van a good vacuum and i seem to remember a post on here about a tool which fitted a dyson perfect for cleaning out floor rails and cupboard runners etc.

I've had a good luck around and all i can see are ones the size of the standard dyson tool about 20mm x10mm. I also cannot track down the thread.

Sorry to be dull but all help gratefully received.

Cheers M

I’ve also tried doing a search to see if I could find anything, but to no avail.
Hopefully someone will be along soon who can find the post you’re referring to.

Bit of a boring one, but its been bugging me for a while. I need to give the nooks and crannies in the van a good vacuum and i seem to remember a post on here about a tool which fitted a dyson perfect for cleaning out floor rails and cupboard runners etc.

I've had a good luck around and all i can see are ones the size of the standard dyson tool about 20mm x10mm. I also cannot track down the thread.

Sorry to be dull but all help gratefully received.

Cheers M
I’ve also tried doing a search to see if I could find anything, but to no avail.
Hopefully someone will be along soon who can find the post you’re referring to.
I use this kit.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BMHS330/?tag=eliteelect-21

Can recommend the G-tech portable has good battery life & the car kit works very well.

We replaced our very old Dyson handheld with one when the battery was on it's way out.

Westfalia has said today on another thread he gives his van a back sack and crack 3 times a year, maybe he can help :bananadance2

Thanks Gas, thats exactly what i was looking for but i need it to connect to a dyson...

Thanks Gas, thats exactly what i was looking for but i need it to connect to a dyson...
I use it with a hand held little Dyson, I just put some tape round the Dyson nozzle.

Ok bud, I'll give it a go. I've also got a query re the control panel and usb socket which I'll post soon.