Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

cruise control

S

samflis

hi i have a 2005 t5 cali, and it has cruise control commands in the right lever in the steering wheel, but nothing happens when I press the button, somebody knows if is just the lever with out all the electronics and , the steering wheel is plain no buttons to push.
regards from cancun

Hi Samflis, Is the switch on?

On the same stalk, there is a switch on the top side (where your hand would rest if you indicated left with the palm of your hand) This switch needs to be facing the nearside (passenger side (if right hand drive)).

When the this switch is on, there should be a little green spedo light lit on the dash. If the light is on, but when you press the end buttons, the light blinks, there is a problem somewhere. Most commonly, this is a faulty brake light switch. Cheap and simple to change. :)

Hi Samflis, Is the switch on?

On the same stalk, there is a switch on the top side (where your hand would rest if you indicated left with the palm of your hand) This switch needs to be facing the nearside (passenger side (if right hand drive)).

When the this switch is on, there should be a little green spedo light lit on the dash. If the light is on, but when you press the end buttons, the light blinks, there is a problem somewhere. Most commonly, this is a faulty brake light switch. Cheap and simple to change. :)

The indicator stalk is on the left hand side whether its a
left hooker or right hooker.
My guess is that he got it mixed up with the
MFD controls.

Anyway, he ain´t been on here for 4yrs,

Back