Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cupboard draws

I've also been considering those. Hefty price tag for 4 drawers!

I don't have it but you would only be able to access the top drawer when the bed is out. With the cupboard shelves you can at least reach in. Might not be a problem if you always sleep upstairs. A good use of the space otherwise.

These are all genuine VW parts that make up these drawers so much cheaper to buy from your dealer.

These are all genuine VW parts that make up these drawers so much cheaper to buy from your dealer.

Interesting. When I first saw the German drawers I asked my dealer about them and he had no idea

I think SimonB has them, he was showing everyone at Highland End

im afraid its not that simple the drawers and hinges are vw parts the side fixings that actually allow the fitment have been made elswhere

I will wait until it has been used a few times and talk and see a few owners use of space, but I hate clutter and untidiness

Would prefer purchasing from dealer but understand not all parts are OEM.

I will wait until it has been used a few times and talk and see a few owners use of space, but I hate clutter and untidiness

Would prefer purchasing from dealer but understand not all parts are OEM.
Being tidy in a camper can be a bit of a challenge!

Woo hoo. I've bought both the drawer set and pull out shelf

Reactions: Loz
Any tips on fitting these mine have just arrived thanks
Yes, mine came yesterday, the hardest part was translating the instructions on Google! I have saved and attached an English version.

Just make sure the runner assemblies are not upside down; note that the one with the horizontal sticky tape is on the RHS and the vertical tape is on the left; and that the runners line up with the existing drawer at the top. I warmed up the surfaces by pointing a fan heater in the cupboard for a few minutes; also clean the contact areas with some alcohol wipes to remove any grease.

Attachments

• Calicap drawers english.pdf
    428.3 KB · Views: 31
Yes, mine came yesterday, the hardest part was translating the instructions on Google! I have saved and attached an English version.

Just make sure the runner assemblies are not upside down; note that the one with the horizontal sticky tape is on the RHS and the vertical tape is on the left; and that the runners line up with the existing drawer at the top. I warmed up the surfaces by pointing a fan heater in the cupboard for a few minutes; also clean the contact areas with some alcohol wipes to remove any grease.
Brilliant thanks very much for that perfect

I don't think I read the instructions.
I assembled the bottom draw onto one the sliders and offered it into the cupboard and used a straight edge to align the drawer with the top drawer and check the door would close and then marked the side with a pencil.
Then repeated with the other side, then peeled off the tape and stuck them in placing the side rail to the very bottom. My thinking was not to have all the gaps the same but get the lowest drawer as low as possible and this makes the second drawer slightly deeper for mugs etc.
I just popped out and took some photos for you.
scaled.IMG_1648.jpeg scaled.IMG_1649.jpeg scaled.IMG_1650.jpeg scaled.IMG_1651.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't think I read the instructions.
I assembled the bottom draw onto one the sliders and offered it into the cupboard and used a straight edge to align the drawer with the top drawer and check the door would close and then marked the side with a pencil.
Then repeated with the other side, then peeled off the tape and stuck them in placing the side rail to the very bottom. My thinking was not to have all the gaps the same but get the lowest drawer as low as possible and this makes the second drawer slightly deeper for mugs etc.
I just popped out and took some photos for you.
View attachment 40657 View attachment 40658 View attachment 40659 View attachment 40660
Than you very much I like you line of thought how are you finding them ??