Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cushions

teeboy

teeboy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I am far too tight to purchase the Brandrup Cushions, and all ready made Camper cushions are T2 designs. So I designed my own :)

Who can recognise where I "acquired" the artwork from.

T

2014-04-02 20.48.17 (Medium).jpg

Those T5 Cushions are cool Tony and agree the brandrup ones are expensive ...
You looking at doing a Cali version as well ? :thumb

Sad face, I thought these were cali ones :-(

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

teeboy said:
Sad face, I thought these were cali ones :-(

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

They are apart from sliding door is on the wrong side for the Cali tony ;-)

These are awesome - love the graphic. How did you get it on to the fabric?

Think you've got the right image, just need to flip the graphic before applying - filler cap shows image is back to front. Cool idea. We have a throw on our rear seats with the image of a Haynes manual cover for a T2. Creativity costs less than Brandrup!

G

Ahhhhh I see the issue now.

The images came from the VW Cali brochure, so they are deffo real California's.

But I actually have 4 cushions - two interiors and two exteriors, and one of the exterior ones have been flipped so they look symmetrical when they are placed on the back seat.

I just cut the images out of the PDF brochure, tidied them up, then some bloke printed them for me :)

They look cool , but Vw have it wrong then ... The steering wheel can be on either side , but the sliding door is only ever made on the UK offside or Europe classed near side :)
Vw not perfect ... Lol

No no, you misunderstand the mistake is mine.

I have one cushion which is correct, but because I have OCD I wanted the opposite cushion to have the van facing the other way, which I achieved by just flipping the picture (this is the one in the photo).

What I should have done was flip it and then delete the sliding door.

Of course now you have pointed out that the door is on the wrong side, that will annoy me more :?

T

I like your style teeboy :thumb

Hi All, thought I would share my cushions too. The cushions were made by my sister in law and I covered the rear cushion a few days ago to match. The Cali is a little less 'grey' now [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396947608.382680.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396947642.761005.jpg