Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Custard - I saw this ...................

S

Stu

Guest User
................... and thought of you.

Before you go getting yourself too excited I wasn't thinking of you in a Custard/Choplee kinda way :laugh2

Yellow & Black.jpg

Stu said:
................... and thought of you.

Before you go getting yourself too excited I wasn't thinking of you in a Custard/Choplee kinda way :laugh2

Okay lol

Firstly - colour coded mirrors???? I thought that was a no no on Sunny Yellow.

Then they have opted for the appearance pack which colours the mirrors and the bumpers.

Is that bonnet bra or a wrap? And is that a wrap on the roof????

I didn't know Kombi's were available in Sunny Yellow - I know the basic Transporter is - so I guess it figures that Kombi would be.

Not keen on the black bonnet, not even that sure about the roof :( hmm....

What do you think of the black wheels - I think they look awesone

James

Bonnet & Roof are wrap. The van is on the forecourt now but the bonnet wrap has been removed.

Wheels look good.

Going back tomorrow if you want any specific pictures.

Stu said:
Bonnet & Roof are wrap. The van is on the forecourt now but the bonnet wrap has been removed.

Wheels look good.

Going back tomorrow if you want any specific pictures.

I don't like the bonnet wrap - it's funny it's exactly what I have talked about. It's interesting that the dealer puts on an appearance and the mirrors are coded. If you don't mind get more details, that would be much appreciated.

It doesn't look like it has been lowered.

The only thing I would say that when you go into the 'sportline' look you are creating a very specific look - maybe it loses some of its prettyness - maybe it is a bit too harsh. I would need to see it lol

James

I have been considering them -

7E0 853 601 D 041

You could ask SMG :thumb

:D :D ....see stu me and and the custard man are always on your mind at some point .. :rofl :doh

join the warped & messed up minds of the south-east cali boys :laugh2

Don't go thinking I'm going to be the third side of any sort of love triangle you two have planned!!

Stu said:
Don't go thinking I'm going to be the third side of any sort of love triangle you two have planned!!

It never crossed my ( sorry) our minds ...lol .....it's the cali's they mess with your heads ...:) lol

When I picked the bus up this morning the yellow one had gone.

There is a yellow beach in the showroom.

Stu said:
When I picked the bus up this morning the yellow one had gone.

There is a yellow beach in the showroom.

There's no love triangle...

To be fair (watch what I do here) it's the Berg owners that stay together lol.

:)

Not surprised it is gone - unless it has moved to another dealership - at that price - although a Kombi - I would have been tempted - I do like the Kombi's

But i see them more as a vehicle you convert.

What did you think of it Stu?

James

I didn't really get to look at it to be honest James, no sooner had I done the niceties of handing over the keys I was whisked away in a car to the station.

I quite like the look of this, has any one gone for a black wrap of the roof?

one gone for a black wrap of the roof?
I would have liked a black roof wrap after getting the van but dare not with the roof corrosion issue did not want to give VW the chance to decline a repair.

(this is an old thread)