Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cutlery drawer front

B

be1t0n

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
So the front of my cutlery drawer (the metal trim bit with the handle) has come off the first time it's been used. How should this be attached? Should there be some sort of fixing or is it really meant to be held in place by the friction caused by the metal "T" fitting into the slot on the drawer? Seems quite a flimsy solution.

6F638EAD-3773-4DAF-91F6-3D82C4C74A20.jpeg

Also, it appears that there's a small hole on the rear as if there should be a screw or something in it. Does anybody know if there's something missing?

6225C7F6-EC98-449C-93A1-8032DA4D6ED3.jpeg

i will check today for you

There are no screws holding the drawer together itself this is held together with plastic locating pins the from aluminium front is held on with 3 screws the hole you are describing is were the runner locates at the back. It looks like yours just needs pushing back together

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So the grey/silver screw heads you have on the inside of your drawer are screws that hold the aluminium front in place? I don’t have these! Might need to call Liverpool

Finally sorted. Took 2 visits to Manchester van centre though. After a conversation with them and photos being sent to them before the first visit they had it for a full day before deciding they needed to order a whole new drawer and get me to come back in.

Back