Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

cutlery drawer

S

simonizzy

VIP Member
Hi, I am waiting for a new 600 Grand California and i wondered if anyone has any experience of the cutlery drawer. In our California we had the brandrup tray that fitted perfectly . Is this the same size in the GC, or has anyone managed to find anything similar.

thanks

Simon

Treat yourself to one of these great as they expand to different sizes way more storage, should fit GC. Bought from b&q 0D9C41D9-615E-44BA-A8F4-C6C39751C8AC.jpeg

this begs for a wooden diy ;-)

look very good. Can also get these on amazon uk for £32. Just checked.

they do look good, but i cant find them on UK amazon. has anyone found it in uk?

Practical Comfort Adjustable Drawer Organiser​

do a search for the above. They will deliver the same day. Has anybody got a link to handy holders that can be stuck to the walls in the kitchen area. Will not need to be screwed or damage the van.

You need to check your measurements..... the drawer is not very deep
i found 2 of these fit well, and hold everything I need in the drawer..... and things don’t rattle about too much

We bought one of these for our 680 cutlery drawer and it seems to fit great. Dont have any pictures though as van still in storage

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01GN44WR8/
Thanks for the tip MM I purchased these from Amazon UK and pulled the end caps off and cut them to size so the long bars run front to back. Easy job 10 minutes and job done. It now looks like how they should have been.

Also very light in weight.

Thanks for the tip MM I purchased these from Amazon UK and pulled the end caps off and cut them to size so the long bars run front to back. Easy job 10 minutes and job done. It now looks like how they should have been.

Also very light in weight.
Yeah we did exactly the same and they have worked out well

Back