Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

DAB t6.1

Defender90

Defender90

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
is it just my t6.1 that has poor Dab reception ? Mine is almost unusable.

Ours is sometimes rubbish but I think it’s the signal rather than the Cali? When it’s bad I go into settings and change to FM.

It may well be where you live. I regularly travel the northern part of the M6, and the A66, a lot of stations are unavailable in those areas. DAB radio is broadcast in multiplexes some are better than others, BBC stations are near universal around the country. DAB doesn’t seem to like high pressure weather systems either.

Do you have any 12v USB plugs being used. Some cheap ones notorious for causing DAB disruption.

Do you have any 12v USB plugs being used. Some cheap ones notorious for causing DAB disruption.
Hi no we don't have any 12v usb plugs,the cali is defo worse than the t6.1 transporter i have as a courtesy car. Can any adjustments be made at the head unit?

Hi no we don't have any 12v usb plugs,the cali is defo worse than the t6.1 transporter i have as a courtesy car. Can any adjustments be made at the head unit?
Not to my knowledge apart from removing unit and checking the aerial plugs are fully connected.
Do you have a dashcam fitted?
If so that could be causing interference. Some have had a good effect fitting Ferrite suppressors to the lead to the dashcam.