Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dark seat covers

Blue Juice

Blue Juice

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hey all, has anyone fitted dark seat covers in the light grey interior of a T6? We have the light grey interior, but are considering the black seat covers and black brandup carpets...anyone done the same? Does it work visually?

Hey all, has anyone fitted dark seat covers in the light grey interior of a T6? We have the light grey interior, but are considering the black seat covers and black brandup carpets...anyone done the same? Does it work visually?

We have black waterproof inka seat covers but brandrup grey carpets, didn't go for the black as it shows up my dogs white hair, very pleased I did

Hope you like brushing of vacuuming. Grey carpets are bad enough, black would be a nightmare.

Hope you like brushing of vacuuming. Grey carpets are bad enough, black would be a nightmare.
To be honest it's more the seats - the grey marks so easily!

To be honest it's more the seats - the grey marks so easily!
I just use Autoglym Interior Shampoo occasionally. Vacuum after each sleeping trip and mines my daily vehicle. 2 1/2 yrs and seats still look as new.

I have a Moonrock interior & added a black carpet in mid & rear sections from california camping de for €185 - beautiful quality & no problem with colour or keeping it clean (no dog though ...)

Undecided on seat covers as yet, they're holding up better than expected & thinking I might now fit Brandrups if/when I *sell* it, not whilst I'm actually using it!

Hey Blue Juice. Realise this is a very old post! But we're thinking of doing exactly the same thing. What did you end up doing and how did it work out? Thanks ever so much, Paul

i did it. I have light grey interior with dark GTI seat covers and black carpets. It looks fabulous.

i did it. I have light grey interior with dark GTI seat covers and black carpets. It looks fabulous.
@babble - just found this post. Currently investigating seat covers and carpets and came across this. Please could you share a photo of your GTI covers and carpets as this is a look I like the sounds of

Back