Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Davenport or similar with all season tyres

K

Kernowboy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I'm after a set of 17 inch wheels with all season tyres. New or as good as new. Pse get in touch if you have a set you are looking to sell.

Yes there are plenty of Davenports on Ebay and T6 forum, been monitoring both sites for a while, but pretty much all are fitted with summer tyres or are battered. I’m after all season, most likely Goodyear vectors which are fitted as an option by VW rather than the normal conti’s or Bridgestone. Need to be 215 width rather than 235 as well. So still looking if anyone has any that fit the bill.

Need to be 215 width rather than 235 as well.
My all weather tyre option from VW came as 235 width, maybe that is their first choice sizewise.

Have you seen this listing?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-VW-T...e-Alloy-Wheels-And-Tyres-17-Inch/113458408244

The third photo in the listing shows Goodyear Cargo Vector tyres. Probably worth asking if they've got any with these on...

Goodyear are now advertisting it as an all season tyre too

https://www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/tires/cargo_vector_2.CARGOVECT2.html

We've got Cargo Vector 4seasons on our van, but the cargo vector 2 looks pretty good second choice.
That’s a really good spot, description has them down as continental. I’ll give them a shout. Thanks.

My all weather tyre option from VW came as 235 width, maybe that is their first choice sizewise.
Believe 204 Ocean gets 235 in either standard or all season, 150 gets 215. Not sure about rest of the T6 range but majority of Davenports on the sites seem to be shod with 215.

Picked up my new Cali Ocean yesterday and had upgraded to sportline wheels so now have surplus a set of new Davenport 17"alloys with new Bridgestone Turanza ER300 235/55R17 103V tyres for sale. Make me offer if this is what you are looking for.