Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer fit lowering springs

Hi
Any news from VW?

I too had spoken to them on Wednedsay, they couldn't answer the above question. I was told to email customer service VW and they would reply within 48hrs, i'm still waiting to receive an email....

Yes, but
- as above, I don't think you actually get 'extra' privacy. The privacy glass is standard on the Ocean. I think I saw California Chris explain the tint is unchanged with the Sports Pack (so should be removed from the configurator list of inclusions in the sports pack.)
- I see the suspension tweek now related to the 'Edition alloy wheel'. I'd like to know what that actually is. I got in touch with Chat...and guess what... they don't know! They THINK it is the lowered suspension (26.7mm lower) but Amirah is checking it out and will email me on Friday...
Hi again,
Any news from VW on the sport pack details, even i asked but never got a reply.

Hi again,
Any news from VW on the sport pack details, even i asked but never got a reply.
Hi - Amirah didn't get back to me, Rob cut me off, and Luke said this just now:
"The 'Suspension Range 267' is actually information for the factory, and is displayed on our customer facing information in error. This relates to the type of fitting required when that alloy is chosen. However it won't have any effect on the look, feel of the ride or ride height of the vehicle."

Hi - Amirah didn't get back to me, Rob cut me off, and Luke said this just now:
"The 'Suspension Range 267' is actually information for the factory, and is displayed on our customer facing information in error. This relates to the type of fitting required when that alloy is chosen. However it won't have any effect on the look, feel of the ride or ride height of the vehicle."
Just for giggles... there is now a "Suspension Range 13" on the Configurator as a £167 option - to explain what it is they have given a picture of tire ratings... and it cannot be added to Edition Wheels in the Sports Package. lol

Hi
Any news from VW?

I too had spoken to them on Wednedsay, they couldn't answer the above question. I was told to email customer service VW and they would reply within 48hrs, i'm still waiting to receive an email....
Still waiting....

Another question please.
If you order the VW lowering springs when placing a new California 4m order, will they be fitted at the VW factory when being built or will they be fitted when the vehicle gets to the dealer?
Any preference over which type of fitting?
Thanks once again for your great help and feedback..great site.

4FD65078-5639-483E-AE93-3C89A557884A.png
According to My Volkswagen my DCC lowered the van by 20mm

Back