Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer with stock

johnv

johnv

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
new here! hello.
I'm in the early stages of acquiring a T5 camper or California, but after researching I'm thinking that the extra cost of a California will be easily justified. However, I would like to find a dealer reasonably near to me who will have a good stock of campers to take a look round. I am near Bracknell in the SE, has anyone any knowledge / recommendation of such a place?

thanks

John

I dont think you will find any dealer with more than 3 or 4 in stock. You will be more likely to find one that suits your requirements by traveling. Try looking on autotrader.co.uk a lot of dealers advertise their used stock on there.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Another good option is to meet up with a friendly owner who will allow you to mull over their van and answer your questions with honest unbiased advised. Once you know what you want then the search becomes easier.

totally agree...I spent a very agreeable hour or so looking over someone else's van, asking all my dumb questions etc without feeling pressured by a dealer...it really helped firm up some of my initial ideas and put to bed others, so was well worth it (and Cali owners are such a friendly bunch!!)

The guys are right ...dealer stocks are very thin on the ground and your better off putting a cry for help out and travel to a kind members cali for a cuppa tea and chat ...( remember to take a gift ...cakes work well ) :lol:

i'm always open to visitors :thumb

Hi John, if it helps you can come and have look at mine (13 Plate 180). I'm near Andover, so just down the M3. If you think that would be useful, send me a pm.

David.

thanks for the replies, that makes sense. David, I will probably take you up on your offer!

Some great people on this forum, we are looking to buy in spring and have already hired a Cali back in June and have another booking for October to get out fix, interesting views on when is the right time to buy on the other thread too.

I suspect a lot of the ex demos appear when the new reges come out (so now and April). Have a look on the used VW site and its evident which ones are ex demo, call the dealers and get yourself a bargain.

Try Citygate Van Centre, High Wycombe. I went by there yesterday and they had about six in stock in a range of models/colours: Metallic Black, Sand Beige, Olypian Blue, White and Yellow. They also have a Caddy Camper.

Address is:

Citygate Wooburn Green
Holtspur Lane, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10 0AU. Tel: 01494 628 114

City gate advertise on here in our for sale trade section just click their banner for the latest stock :thumb