WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi All.
I am in the process of gathering all the info I need for my purchase of a new California, in preparation for my retirement at the end of the year.
I live in South Wales and know of dealerships in Cardiff & Swansea. Has anyone any local knowledge of these two or can recommend one over the other, or have any other recommendations?
Thanks for your help. :thanks

WelshGas said:
Hi All.
I am in the process of gathering all the info I need for my purchase of a new California, in preparation for my retirement at the end of the year.
I live in South Wales and know of dealerships in Cardiff & Swansea. Has anyone any local knowledge of these two or can recommend one over the other, or have any other recommendations?
Thanks for your help. :thanks

To my knowledge Swansea aren't yet dealers but hoped to obtain dealership when I last spoke with them. Good guys from what I hear. I visited Cardiff and saw a California in stock and they were helpful with my general enquiry. As it happens I managed to secure a particular deal elsewhere as I'm buying one for export.

I have used South Hereford VW and have been happy with their service and helpfulness. I had a poor experience with VW in Cardiff, so have taken my business elsewhere!

Closest to you that I know anything about is Heritage in Bristol which seem to know the Cali well

Thank you all for your advice.

Jason and Peter at Cardiff are brilliant - very relaxed and incredibly helpful - no hard sell here but a real endeavour to provide strong relationships built on trust, service and value for money!