Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Death of Cali Dog Flossie 1999 - 2015

James H

James H

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Our beloved Welsh Collie died on the first day of Spring . She always loved trips out in the Cali and we had only recently 2 days prior walked from Porthcurno to Penzance on a glorious sunny day on the beautiful South West Coast Path in Cornwall ... DSCN0200 (2).jpg amongst the many daffodils. So in true Collie form our beautiful loyal intelligent obedient companion died on her feet. For those who have such a close bond with a dog will only imagine how painful the grieving is.

My condolences,

They leave a huge gaping, painful hole when they go,

My thoughts with you,

Jen x

Condolences , may you remember many good thoughts....
Hope ours can have some years by our side , she turns nine this summer... But that day will come...

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. Many condolences to you at this difficult time.

We lost our beloved Boxer dog recently and can feel you pain. Such a wide range of emotions and grief its hard to reason.

Our thoughts are very much with you.

Paul and Barbara

Feel for you and know your pain too well, the great times and memories of your buddy will always be with you.

Sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our GSD 10 years ago and couldn't get another. Still miss her every day but am very glad of the memories.

So sad to hear of the loss of a loyal pet.

I'm so sorry for your loss, James.
Run free at Rainbow Bridge now, Flossie x

Sorry to hear your news. They give so much loyalty and are a big part of your lives, cherish the memories!

Heartbreaking , she was such a lovely dog ………
all our love to you and Christine…xxxxx ( sent you an email James )

sorry for your loss

Back