Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Decals/Stickers...

DTGraffix

DTGraffix

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hello, my names Daniel and I'm new too the forum ... I'd like to know if there's any interest for discontinued Camper van decals/stickers? I'm going to set up a thread in the for sale/Wanted category soon, but first would like too know if there's any interest? Thank You
Regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel, You'll at least need to be a vip member to do that, and as that thread is meant for non-trader sales, you may need permission from the site owners. I'd send an email and ask.

There is occasional need expressed her for such items, but the T4 owners who have found their way here are massively outnumbered by the T5 guys.
Ebay may be your friend......

Hi Buddy, thanks for that ... I have spoken to matting and he said that would be fine. As for eBay that's how i started many years ago and have since had a website built ... Also i don't just supply for T4 I offer all different types of decals for different types of VW Camper vans. If it's okay for me to post my website link .. Then I will but not to sure if it's permitted.. And don't want too break the rules.
Regards
Daniel

the decals on my T4 were starting to peel so i bought rplacement on ebay but they were very poor quality as they faded in sunshine

the decals on my T4 were starting to peel so i bought rplacement on ebay but they were very poor quality as they faded in sunshine

Hi Wolfsburg, yes I supply the T4 Decals .... They are of very high quality 7 years + weatherproof... I will be signing up as trader so you will be able too purchase a set if you like buddy. Thanks

New trader here for all types of discontinued VW Campervan Decals - www.dtgraffix.com

New product (California Exclusive) added - picture in marketplace.... Product not added too the website just yet.

Welcome to the forum. Do you do other stickers I have seen a picture of a golf with a woofwagen sticker on it ( as per the recent vw advertising video) but unable to find anyone who makes them? Thanks Dave

Welcome to the forum. Do you do other stickers I have seen a picture of a golf with a woofwagen sticker on it ( as per the recent vw advertising video) but unable to find anyone who makes them? Thanks Dave
Hi Dave, unfortunately I'm not doing custom decals at the moment ... And to do that would be copyright buddy ... I can only produce discontinued decals. Hope you understand .... I will look further into this for you though.
Regards

No problem, don't think they are copying anyone just one someone's made. Thanks for the reply though.

Special OFFER today only - California Exclusive Set £40 plus shipping. Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal.... DONT MISS IT!

20% off California Exclusive Sets today ONLY.

Ok new product added - Westfalia Saltrock Logos ... If anyone needs anything, you know the dance ;)

Hi DT,
I might be interested, I did some of my own CALIFORNIA in Eurostile font - they looked pretty good but did not weather very well.
Could you do a custom variation on the original decal?
PS Mine was a (German registered originally) 91 with the multicoloured/patterned CALIFORNIA badge with multiple sailing logos.
Cheers
AJ

Hi AJ, Have you got any pics? Have you had a look on my website? Cheers

Yes, had a look, lots on there!

I'm not really that keen on the original overall graphics with the sails etc., but I do really like the original Eurostile font they used on the 1991 California. I redid them on basic font in various colours, like the original.

When I redo them, I might get plain grey California script in Eurostile font with black outline, but in same shape position as the original. I'm also considering a respray of the van, so not in a hurry at the moment.

Any thoughts on what a respray should cost? The paint is not too bad, but bits of rust around the windscreen need sorted, and there is very light corrosion in the seams on the roof and side which I want to catch early. Also the van lived in the south of france for years and the decals effectively 'burnt' into the paint! You can not quite see the sails on here, but the left marks, and the grey pinstripe is there to cover up where the original wavy coach line 'burnt' into the paint.

California T4.jpg

Hi ajdowson
I had mine resprayed a couple years ago and it cost £2200 which included removing all the widows and colour matched the bumpers.

Hi I am may be interested in some original decals, replica ones in the photo, I may be wanting to replace my wings and they have a sticker. What are the chances or sourcing original ones?

IMG_8032.JPG

Thank you in advance

Dav

AJDOWSON, love your wheels & did you do decals on between your windows or is it painted?. Do you have a details on wheels please?

Thanks
Dav