Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Decals

Martyn 4950

Martyn 4950

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Was thinking ( and only thinking) of pimping up my Cali using subtle Decals. Is this a sacrileges action?
Anyone got any cool ideas?

Martyn

I did this to mine. After I had had it a few years and it was 'dead' money...a bit like drinking wine you paid for years ago.....but drink now...FREE or so it seems.

Used the Spanish people that are or used to be a sponsor on here. Some people here will have seen the result....

We've got a Hippy stickers, living the dream logo on the back plus the obligatory VWCCsticker!!!

You must get one of the "no jaffa cakes are left in this vehicle overnight" decals.

I thing that adding graphics to a van is totally fine if done right. the California berghaus is a perfect example of this......
_Commercial_BERGHAUS2.JPG

However get it wrong and it can look horrendous! There are loads of good graphics company's out there now, my advice is come up with an idea then go and get it made up and installed by a pro. It will cost a little more but you will get a truly unique detail on your van that reflects your personality (that's what customising is all about).

We are about to have custom graphics put on our van (Ronnie) so I'll post up pics when they are done :thumb

SAM_8904.jpg

I love the slide out cooker, was that something you did yourself?
Is your van Blackberry like ours?

I love the slide out cooker, was that something you did yourself?
Is your van Blackberry like ours?
Hiya guys yep we make them. Have a little look at our website www.slidepods.co.uk if you want to know more about them. Currently I am making a white and black one for a white 2 seat California beach :thumb

P8010518.JPG I have four Border Collies so this seemed perfect for mine - imported from America and easy to put on myself. I would love more but will wait until Ariadne is a little older I think.

Last edited:
Hello I'm a distributor for discontinued Camper van decals ... Such as California T25, T4, Atlantic, Joker, exclusive, Florida, Westfalia and many more. Please don't hesitate to ask for my website details.
Regards
Daniel