Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Detailer in Wiltshire or Bristol

MichaelB

MichaelB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Can anyone recommend a detailer in the Wiltshire or Bristol area? Looking to give our new Cali the new treatment when it arrives and never that impressed with the AutoGlym treatment dealers offer.

I'm not sure what you are after, but we bought our van from Heritage VW (Commercial) in Bristol. They have been fantastic in dealing with the couple of small issues we've had. Highly recommend their customer care and knowledge of Calis.

I used Adam at Revolution Detailing in Yate.

Heritage swirled my previous vehicle so never let the dealers wash mine.
Whilst I was waiting for them to open a couple of weeks ago I watched their guy wiping all the new deliveries over with a hydo flexi scratcher. :eek:

Can anyone recommend a detailer in the Wiltshire or Bristol area? Looking to give our new Cali the new treatment when it arrives and never that impressed with the AutoGlym treatment dealers offer.
Hi Mike. I used:-

http://www.systemclenz.co.uk

Matt is the owner and he is brilliant.

He did the initial detailing for mine from new. Don't let the dealer touch it at all. Just get the PDI done and handover with no clean.

This thread shows the results post 120 onwards.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/phew-oops-b-r-hurray.13280/page-7

Give him my regards if you have it done.

Mike

Hi Mike

Great looking Cali. Our new Cali is also grey with the chrome pack. Very excited about having seen how fantastic yours looks.

I see you had Molly treated to Gtechniq products. How have you found they have lasted? Do you think they have made a difference to your regular cleaning?

Thank you all for your recommendations btw.

I had the Gtechniq and it stays cleaner and very easy to wash and shine.
I also had a clear vinyl wrap added to the frontend for stone protection.
IMG_2975.JPG

Hi Mike

Great looking Cali. Our new Cali is also grey with the chrome pack. Very excited about having seen how fantastic yours looks.

I see you had Molly treated to Gtechniq products. How have you found they have lasted? Do you think they have made a difference to your regular cleaning?
Gtechniq products applied by a proper Detailer are excellent and make washing and getting a good finish very easy. Simple wash and dry off and it's like it's just been waxed. Product is supposed to last 7 years and I intend to book mine into Matt once a year to both maintain the guarantee and give it a valet once a year.

If you get it done some as mine Matt prefers it untouched by dealer and for two days.

Like the chrome pack with the grey as in addition to the chrome you get black B Pillars.
Mike

Back