Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Devonport 17" alloy wheels with tyres - delivery mileage Now Sold pending delivery/collection

Sandyvan

Sandyvan

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, I have two sets of Devonport 17" alloy wheels with tyres as supplied by VW, taken off two new Oceans. Dealer to home mileage, therefore unmarked and a fraction of the cost of new - with tyres and centre caps.

The tyres fitted are.

Bridgestone ECO PIA, Turanza ER 300 Extra Load, 235/55/V17 103V. The are 120PCD

£550 per set of 4 wheels.

I have a nationwide role, so may be able to deliver, going to Yorkshire tomorrow (Monday 3 June) so could deliver on the way if you want a set and are in that area. Advert will stay up whilst I am off to Europe in the van on Friday for 3 wks, but please do contact me whilst I am away if you are interested, and I can sort out delivery/collection on my return (will try and pick up emails where possible).

Photos attached - these really are in as new condition. I rinsed the dust off them, hence the water drops - you can see the sticker on them still. Thanks for looking. IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, I have two sets of Devonport 17" alloy wheels with tyres as supplied by VW, taken off two new Oceans. Dealer to home mileage, therefore unmarked and a fraction of the cost of new - with tyres and centre caps.

£550 per set of 4 wheels.

I have a nationwide role, so may be able to deliver, going to Yorkshire tomorrow (Monday 3 June) so could deliver on the way if you want a set and are in that area. Advert will stay up whilst I am off to Europe in the van on Friday for 3 wks, but please do contact me whilst I am away if you are interested, and I can sort out delivery/collection on my return (will try and pick up emails where possible).

Photos attached - these really are in as new condition. I rinsed the dust off them, hence the water drops - you can see the sticker on them still. Thanks for looking. View attachment 45753

View attachment 45754
Tyre size please.

I would like a set please for my SE. Pm me?

Hi Sandyvan, can you confirm what tyres are fitted and size?
Many thanks - Paul

Hi I will take a set please. Deliver to Yorkshire would be perfect. Camper is in Hutton Cranswick, thanks Mark 07969720621

Hi Sandy van
I would like a set if still available . Will be in Longeaton Tuesday /Wednesday . So could arrange pick up.
Regards
Andrew
078XXXXXX5

Last edited by a moderator:
Would recommend PMing your number to avoid spam calls :)
HI Matt
showing my complete ignorance here, but what does PMing mean, and how do you do it?
Regards
Andrew

Click on the person you want to direct message, start conversation and you can send the number between just the two of you. :)

Click on the person you want to direct message, start conversation and you can send the number between just the two of you. :)
Hi Matt
Many thanks for that.
Regards
Andrew

Thank you for all your interest. Both sets are now sold so sorry if you missed out I could have sold six or seven sets. For information, I sold one set to the first person that PMed me. Most of the other interest came from locations that I don't travel to.
I chose the other buyer due to the fact he can collect, As said sorry if this seems unfair but I had to narrow it down some how, in fairness he did submit an interest early on.

Hi sorry to hijack your thread, but if anyone is interested I also have the same set of wheels and Bridgestones as Sandyvan wheels taken off before delivery to me also £550.

Hi sorry to hijack your thread, but if anyone is interested I also have the same set of wheels and Bridgestones as Sandyvan wheels taken off before delivery to me also £550.
No problem re hijack mate, it gives others a chance I'm just sorry to let people down.
Good luck with the sale.

Id take them but I’m in Northamptonshire - suggestions?

Hi I will take them, in see you are in Devon so shouldn’t be a problem regards Mark